Thursday, September 6, 2007

Baboon Yawning




























Its been a while since I've left a blog post so I thought I'd dig up an old painting that I'd never posted before. This one was done about a year ago but I'm still very proud of it. I managed to dig up the photo from which I referenced it. It was from an old National Geographic. This piece was a mix of guache, acrylic, and some airbrush tossed in for the background. Enjoy and please leave me feedback for this one. Click images to enlarge.

3 comments:

longjonblu said...

Indiana-Best advice is to run away. You can draw-paint-create ANYWHERE. I know I left and I couldn't be happier except in the summer.

Dan said...

Amen, Brother! I would miss my Colts though...

Anonymous said...

I heard you left AH? Good for you!!!

Stacy